THE HOSTEL THAT FEELS LIKE HOME
Madama’s double soul as a hostel and a bistrot has turned it into a multi-ethnic place, which aims to achieve the full integration of its international guests with its local customers.
The hostel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It has 11 bedrooms where up to 60 guests can sleep in comfortable dormitories (mixed or female only), quadruple and double rooms.
Every bedroom is equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, lockers, reading lamp and a USB port next to each bed.
Our guests have complete access to a fully equipped kitchen and a recreation room with foosball table, board games, TV, PC and books.
Some of the many available services: free Wi-Fi, late checkout, wheelchair access, 24/7 reception, baggage storage, safe deposit boxes, paid security parking, battery chargers and baby care.
Pets are welcome.
- Air conditioning
- Chillout room
- Daily cleaning service
- Books exchange
- Multiple free activities and events
- Free ear plugs
- Free linen
- Free blanket
- Mini market
- No smoking rooms
- On-site parking (13€ per night)
- Pet friendly – private rooms ONLY
- Printing services
- Reception 24/7
- Security padlocks (5€ rent upon request)
- Electronic room keys
- Free luggage storage
- Free maps and travel guides
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron and ironing board
- Fully equipped common kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- Shampoo and soap – ask at the reception!
- Free still/sparkling water and filtered coffee all day long
- Wheelchair access (6 mixed dorm only)
- Towels (3€ rent upon request)
- Towels included in private rooms
- USB ports next to each bed
- Smiles for free!