Reaching Madama Hostel & Bistrot is easy! It’s just a few minutes away from LODI TIBB metro station along the M3 yellow line, that connects us to the city’s main attractions and the Central Station, which is linked to all Milan airports.
The hostel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The bistrot is opened 7 days a week
Sunday-Thursday 7.30 a.m.-1.00 a.m
Friday-Saturday 7.30 a.m.-2.00 a.m.
2.00 p.m.-3.30 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. – 10.00/11.00 p.m.
(brunch) sabato – domenica h.12.00–16.00
Work with us
We want you! If you desire to work in a young and dynamic environment please fill the form with a short presentation and your cv, we will back to you soon!
HOW TO REACH US
– taxi: 10 minutes (15/20 euros)
– bus: bus 73 (direction San Babila) for 10 stop. Get off in Piazza Emilia and take bus 92 (direction: Bovisa-FN Isonzo) for 5 stops getting off in Piazzale Lodi. From Piazzale Lodi walk for three minutes until you reach Madama Hostel. 40 minutes (2 euros– public transportation ticket available at the airport newsstand and at the automatic machines)
– taxi: 50 minutes (fixed price 110 euros),
– Orio Shuttle Bus: from Orio al Serio Airport take the shuttle bus to Stazione Centrale. From the train station take the subway (MM 3 – yellow line. Direction: San Donato) for 8 stops. Get off in Lodi Tibb and walk for three minutes until you reach Madama Hostel. 65 minutes (A/R 20 euros – one way ticket 10.00 euros)
– taxi: 50 minutes (fixed price 95 euros)
– Malpensa Express Train / Malpensa Shuttle Bus: from Malpensa Airport take the Malpensa Express train to Stazione Centrale. From the train station take the subway (MM 3 – yellow line direction: San Donato) for 8 stops. Get off in Lodi Tibb and walk for three minutes until you reach Madama Hostel. Malpensa Express Train: 40 minutes (14 euros) / Malpensa Shuttle Bus: 60 minutes (A/R 16 euros – oneway ticket 10 euros)
From Central Station take the metro (yellow line – direction “San Donato“) and stop in Lodi Tibb. To get out of the metro station take the exit on the left toward P.zzle Lodi. Then take the only road going uphill which passes over the railway tracks. Take the first road on the right (Via Brembo) followed by the first left (Via Benaco).
25 minutes (2 euros – public transportation ticket available at the train station news stand and at the automatic machines)